[Dailydrool] Onslow has arrived.....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 05:49:02 PST 2014

Mama Tootsie? You are woofin me? I am honored.....Feyfey's very own mom would speak to little me...... Feyfey is crazed? Elder Clara going crackers?   Fey will get back to me a bit later on that..... can't let Onslow and Murphy slide.......(No, not Crackers, he's fine good to hear, my friend....) You are steppin up? Onslow arrived first! Much was being readied, but he wanted breakfast! Said he'd missed some.... feeling good and all hungry. Mama Tootsie says that she put out a woof and got the beagles cooking breakfast like it would be at Brennans. Apparently when Mama Tootsie woofs, beagles listen. Brandy  milk punch for everybody! Eggs Hussarde, baked bread and ooooops, banana's foster. A few singed whiskers on that one...........Mr. Newman and his brudders are hanging with Onslow. Good food has lead to much snoozing. Caruso had to bring the telescope to Onslow!! Woof to his folks.

Tunes, Pawin in