[Dailydrool] Murphy has arrived

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 05:56:50 PST 2014

Auntie Taco Bell!! Always happy to woof with ya.........huh, what is all that racket? I know, Feyfey will get back to me soon.....you are her bestest stunt double. Murphy is there? You sniffed him when you went waddling? Why is he standing on the buffet?? Because he wanted to. Okay, didn't want the New Orlean's breakfast? Ah, ate that and wanted some more.....he and King Bob went in the kitchen? Huggie shooo'd the beagies for a bit? Big raid on the fridges.....Murphy Burgers? Burritos? Cookies? Sounds pretty good to me...Then the girlies came and told them show a little dignity? Pw. Boey and Pw. Annie? I know them....I waddled too......What? smelled so good the Pws. joined in? You too? They don't call you Taco WOOF Bell for nothing......yup, good burritos.....

Slurp.....following a little beano and pepto, Caruso will point the telescope at Ohio.............

Tunes, Pawin in and hopinig Auntie Feyfey is gonna help me with what Scooter Beagie asked of me.