[Dailydrool] " OUR DEBBIE "

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Feb 22 07:34:19 PST 2014

Bev called me last night to tell me of Debbie's passing,  I didn't  want to
wake up and read about the sad news on the drool,  THANK YOU   BEV.

I will not think of Debbie as being gone, but that, she is on another
journey to look for her beloved Clara.No one could ever love Clara more than
Debbie.
I am not like most,  and I believe that when a loved one  passes that they
walk among us.. Debbie will  live forever in all of our  hearts,  we will
carry her, as she has carried so many of us over the  years, healing our
broken hearts and drying our tears, making sure that our  babies arrived safely
at the bridge.  Thank You Debbie for being DEBBIE you  blessed all of our
lives.

For Now
for always
from limbo and back
we will always be together

Love you Debbie, be sure to save me a cold brew my friend, until we meet
again

Love you always & for eternity,  Marlene