[Dailydrool] Julie and t shirt quilts

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 08:52:26 PST 2014

I tried to send an email to you  Julie however it kept coming back

this is what I wrote
Hi Julie,
My name is Martha Knoll and I make quilts
I make quilts for rescues and to sell.
I make tshirt quilts, I have made a couple for rescues,
One I believe was recently auctioned off for the CBHR Helena Poist bought this to donate.
I have another one in the works for Helena Poist, she is donating it some where
Plus I made a queen size tshirt quilt for her daughter

 I have one made for Kathy Nali aka BobthedoG Nali

I also made her three quilts, the tshirts were donated by many of her friends and
I ended up making her three.

I do not know if you have found someone yet
I would love to make you a quilt out of your t shirts
Martha Knoll
rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com