[Dailydrool] Coconut oil at Daphneyland

basset911 at aol.com basset911 at aol.com
Sat Feb 22 09:04:46 PST 2014

We've been using coconut oil here at Daphneyland for some time now.
All the hounds get a daily dose (we work up to about 1 tsp) Important to NOT microwave the oil!

Not only do all 60+ hounds eat it for the benefits of: Heart, Thyroid, Gastrointestinal - but we also use it topically for some of these other benefits:

Wounds, hotspots, skin infections, suture sites, ear wounds, ear infections. We've had some amazing results.
Mix some coconut oil with 1/4 tsp of coconut oil and use on rashes - you will be quite amazed!

Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
www.daphneyland.com
www.facebook.com/daphneyland