[Dailydrool] A speshul pawty goin' on

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 09:05:42 PST 2014

Arfur here.  I hav not ritten in a wile, but dis day my hed is ringin'!
Furst, I cud heer my Blossom showtin' sumfin' frum da bridje.  Den it
gotted lowder an' lowder as Fey Fey, Melba Toast, Mrs. Brandy, an' Elder
Clara joyned in.  Den eben mor - an nudder Bwossom, Teddi - whelp lets jus'
say a hole lot ov lady howndettes skreechin' in  my hed.  Frum whut I cud
understan' dere iz a big welcom sellybrayshun at da bridje dat dey wanted
us to heer abowt.  Dey heered dat a lot ov peepulls is vewy sad cuz Antie
Debbie habs gon dere.  Menny teers is fallin'.  But dey wants us to knoe
dat dere iz joy dere cuz she iz huggin' Elder Clara an' a hole bunch mor
an' she is helfy an' beeyootyful an' bein' luvved by da hole gang dere.  Da
Big Guy iz takin' speshul care ov her, too.  Dey iz hopin' dat by tellin'
us on erff der can be sum comfurt an' peese for da aykin' harts.  An' dat
iz awl I herd.
Only da messinjer,
Arfur

--
 *"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the
waters to create many ripples." - Mother Teresa*

*Word for every day: gratitude*

*HE'S BACK!!*
Visit Arfur at  http://arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com/