[Dailydrool] Hearbroken - Debbie ATB

Rebecca Louise Stanton pummorse at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 09:48:25 PST 2014

There are no words really - Debbie ATB - it is just so hard to take this in.  Our hearts go out to her husband Wayne, daughter Amanda and bassets Brudder, Jake and Dollie.   Elder Clara will have been so happy to greet her mama and comfort her.    To say we will miss you Debbie, is a major understatement, but missed sorely you will be. Wave up at the  brightest star in the sky tonight, and say a prayer for the loveliest of ladies.   Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB