[Dailydrool] Debbie's legacy

Karen Butler karen at bcmice.com
Sat Feb 22 11:43:31 PST 2014

First and foremost, my condolences to the Winchester family on their loss.

I never had the privilege to actually meet Debbie but I spoke with her on
the phone several times - especially during the production of the " Elder
Clara Cooks" cook book.  Through these conversations I came to realize just
what an amazing, energetic, genuine and loving person she was.  I often
wished that I could have to met with her.  Her famous phrase  "Never stop
Believing"  is just a small part of her legacy and  has taken on special
meaning now that she is partying at the Bridge!

I would like to thank Bev. Szaton for giving us updates on Debbie's illness
and treatment.  She helped us all appreciate Debbie even more and helped
keep the "drool" and positive thoughts flowing Debbie's way.

Karen and SPAM (Basset Beagle), Stella and Stanley (cat creatures)