[Dailydrool] Debbie ATB

Mary Biddle maresidoats at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 14:41:20 PST 2014

This is a lady I never knew in person, but through the DD.  Her wonderful
her incredible insight to all thing Hound, and her wonderful sense of
humor.  We e-mailed back and forth a couple of times, as friends, but
I would have so loved to have met this lady in person.  I can only imagine
with a smile the bodacious greeting she must have received and the
place of honor right there with her Clara.  May you be at peace, Miss
Debbie and wishes and prayers to your wonderful family.  You will
be sooooo missed.

Mary