[Dailydrool] Thanks

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 17:38:41 PST 2014

I want to thank everyone who has written and called
regarding Debbie Winchester's death. Thank you for thinking of me, I
greatly appreciate your concern but I feel strongly that Debbie is out of
pain and I am so grateful for that. Thank you everyone but I should be
thanking you, for all the love and support you provided in a thousand  ways
to show her how loved and appreciated she was, in the hundreds of cards,
the little gifts and the big ones too. In the constant drool and belief
that you all showed that she could beat this. In the support you are now
showing Wayne and his family, I thank you all. You are wonderful people,
and should be proud of yourselves
Thank you again.
Bev