[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Feb 22 20:03:15 PST 2014

Took Ben to the vet yesterday.  I wanted to have him checked out, as  he
has slowly been getting tired of his food, of just becoming a bit  picky.
Friday he even would not eat, even with me hand feeding him.   He had a good
report, so he is just being picky.  Did the pancreas blood  test, and his
number went down to 365, from 419, which had been 714.  So it  is going down.
This morning I did get a chicken breast into him, and then  at dinner, he ate
his kibble coated with cheese.  I swear I will never  figure him out.  I
just hope he will start eating better again.  He is  a real source of joy and
frustration.  He also has gained over 2 pounds  since his weigh-in early
this month.

Douglas