[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 19:14:39 PST 2014

Well, Ben is up to his extreme pickiness again.  After a couple of  months
of eating the ID and WD dry food, he has completely gone off of  them.
Nothing I do will cause him to even taste it.  I can coat it  with cheddar
cheese spread, put his favorite mozzarella cheese on it, feed it to  him by hand,
warm it, add evanger's hunk of beef in it.  Nothing works,  period.  He
licks and picks out the cheese or beef, and if it is too mixed  in with the
dry, he stops eating.  He will not go near any canned dog food  except
Evanger's beef.  He will eat boiled chicken and fried fish, but no  dog food.  I
could scream.  I wake up early worrying about if he will  eat of not. If he had
not been given a clean bill of health, I would be  worried.  I wish I could
get pictures of him turning his nose up at  the food placed in front of
him.  I even tried different dry food, with no  avail.  I even need to get a
leash on him to even get him in the  kitchen to eat.  Without the leash, I can
call until I am blue in the  face-like talking to a brick wall.  That is
soooo unbasset like.   He is the only dog I have ever had that has been so
difficult when it comes to  eating.