[Dailydrool] Debbie starring as Wendy

cathy brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 23 10:36:01 PST 2014

Haven't posted in years. Time was, when my Lucy Lou the Wild Wonder Butt, OEBE, would make an appearance once a week or more, but I've fallen away. And although I never met Debbie in person, and just sent a few cards and funny pictures of my hounds to her, I loved her. And for some reason I've been crying since the first notice on Facebook. But the image of Debbie, playing the part of Wendy in Peter Pan, trying to keep the rest of the cast of prima donna hounds in line was too precious to miss.Thank you Debbie, for making me laugh and love life. Thank you, Jonathan, et al. And thank you Bev and the rest of Debbie's close friends for doing all you could to help make her life sweeter. - Lucy Lou the WWB, da Fritz, and da momma, too