[Dailydrool] Condolences

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 17:49:29 PST 2014

I, too, feel like I knew Debbie from her amazing posts from Elder Clara. We've all shared love, laughter & tears and her vivid descriptions of the Bridge had us all smiling. Such a kind & generous soul, gone from this world way too soon.

But to leave this world surrounded by all of these amazing tributes, messages of love & prayers, and a dedication to keep her dream alive, I can think of no greater tribute to a life well lived. Thank you, Debbie, for being on this earth & giving so freely of your time & love. Your love will live on in your Family, your Drool family, and all the many lives (both hound & human) that you touched. You have certainly earned your angel wings & I know that your babies were overjoyed to see you. The Bridge is a little safer with you there. The Bridge is where I picture myself some day. Peace & blessings to Wayne & Amanda. We will never forget you.

Sent from my iPhone