[Dailydrool] Philby has arrived.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Feb 24 12:18:38 PST 2014

Momcakes......why the yawn? Still tired from the fiesta for Ms. Debbie? Respectfully, ya'all are a little stinky like Clara the other day.....(sound of smacking...) I get it, combine trays and trays of burritos and mexican food with Clara and all of the hounds and what do I expect, certainly not you, dear Cakiemom. Why are you holding a gas mask? Ahhhhh, for Philby. He's a really cool senior, I hear. You don't want to expose him? I remember when Wendell visited that, ahem store in Vegas and tried on a mask.......you slipped it right on Philby? Mr. Percy and Auntie Taco WOOF ran to great him, along with Dolly Madison? Feyfey's own puppy and niece and the oldest basset my human ever met? Cause they were all very senior and want him to be at home. That is good. Philby is having a grand time at the buffet? Breakfast, did you say? Huggie has been flipping pancakes and enjoying the kitchen since the beagles are under the table? Sounds very good. He wants to float in the pool? Bunkie is in the life guard stand? (Another sound of smacking....) I know, it isn't actually life guard, but you get the idea...........

Caruso has the telescope fired up and will take a look at his Maryleeslave. He says he loves you.

Tunes, Pawin in