[Dailydrool] maggies allergies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 12:14:08 PST 2014

Dr. Natalie and I talked for a long time about Maggies  Allergies  stool
problems,  Dr. Natalie wants to put Maggie on a food trial, ( Royal  Cainin )
for 6 to 8 weeks,  in the mean time, she is going back on  Antibiotics for a
staph infection and probiotics for her stool problem. there is  also a
brand new allergy med coming out soon, she said they are pretty excited  about
it,  I for got  what it is called,  it is NOT a steroid or  a histimine, it
blocks the cells that trigger the immune system that causes  itching, and she
said there is no known side effects,  sounds too good to  be true.

In the mean time, I called Maumee animal control and " I forgot "  to  put
you guys back on the road kill list.   That really wasn't a  problem because
of my spine surgery,  but we now need Venison, REAL  venison, that this
crap I bought on line that is contaminated  with rancid  fat, the vet who is
also familiar with venison could not believe how much  rendered fat was in the
food I bought, and YES it smells awful, we both came to  the conclusion
that Maggie is having an allergic reaction to the product I  bought.

Marlene