[Dailydrool] Maggies Allergies

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 06:50:41 PST 2014

Marlene, did you get a feel for a cost on this drug..say compared with pred?
We  have moved heaven and earth for one of ours.  She's had a complete
workup on the allergy tests and we got serum for daily injections on a
program designed for her...for a year.  We used it for about half a year so
far with absolutely no change...even during the winter.  Her allergy list
is endless...foods and environmental...I think somebody did this poor baby
and her littermates a major injustice before they were born-I mean, not
screening the parents. Her skin is a mess, often compounded by scratching
and yeast infections.

Anyway, I am glad for the info from you and Bev..we will be checking into
it here.

Pat

--

*Drool to all in need. Luv and Kissies too.Pwincess LilyGurl ATB , Rudy-
Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the entourage*