[Dailydrool] Apoguell

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 26 12:30:05 PST 2014

you are right Bev, I recognized the name as soon as you  spelled it out.
the vet said she doesn't have it in her clinic yet, but  soon, she said that
they seeing some amazing results.
wouldn't it be great to have a year without steroids  ??????  and she
doubled her up on her zyrtec, she takes it twice a day  instead of once

now , does anyone have experience with Royal Cainin dog food,  they said it
has rendered chicken feathers ??????  holy crap, so now is my  Maggie going
to grow feathers out her A#& and fly ??????????   bwahahahahaha.  I know
some of you have used this food before, does it work  ?  or should I not waste
my time and money ? I would appreciated some  in put , you can e mail me
privately

_marsdoxy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:marsdoxy2 at aol.com)

Marlene