[Dailydrool] My Heart

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:30:51 PST 2014

Dis Llewis. MomPerson dun took me to the Vetspital today for  so dey could
suk out all my preshus bodily flooids--mossly the red stuff-- an den dey
put clippies on my liddel legs an elbows an made me stay on my side and
ebberbuddy reel quite. An it meke funny noises den all dun an I come home.
Mr.Dr.Vet callt a liddel while ago say my heart exsellant. I guess dat lass
fing lissen to my heart an deside if it werkin right or not an it is. Ob
course it is. Silly peepels.

Love an Drool speshul to dem wif newmoanya, to Philby's fambly, to Miz
Debbie's fambly an enywon else whut need lotsa drool.

Llewis ob Llewis, Nigel, Conley & Doc