[Dailydrool] Poor Llewis!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 10:24:26 PST 2014

Just talked to the Vet. Llewis had FIVE extractions and they said the two
molars in the back, one on each side, were just snapped in half. Llewis
doesn't chew things! One of the main reasons he is allowed loose when the
others are not.
What on earth happened to those teeth and why didn't he tell us???
Oh we are SUCH bad parents. We feel terrible. He is in recovery and I can
pick him up around 4pm.
I am going now to make a hair shirt to wear.

MomPerson (BAD MomPerson)to Llewis poor little Llewis and Nigel and Conley
and Doc