[Dailydrool] Poor Llewis!!

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:03:09 PST 2014

With four dogs, you should have plenty of material for that shirt :).
Seriously, they are so stoic. The day Basil passed away, I took him to the
vet for a small scheduled surgery that was to remove a wart on his lip.
When they put the anesthesia tube in, the vet found an enormous cluster of
tumors in his throat. It must have been incredibly painful (my grandfather
died of throat cancer, and I remember how he suffered), and yet Basil never
gave any indication of being in any kind of discomfort.

-Esther, with Waldo and Basil ATB