[Dailydrool] wrestling time!

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 18:56:33 PST 2014

How many of your bassets have a times every day when they wrestle?  I am not sure what secret single they send one another but everyday after dinner all three of my Bassets commence with at least an hour of serious wrestling and barking!!!  It is a daily event and I have learned to tune them out!!!  Does anyone else have this experience???
Marie Campbell & the Newf, Saint, Basset Crew

The Newfs and Saints just watch in disgust and try to nap through it!!!!!!