[Dailydrool] To Lulu

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Fri Feb 28 00:33:34 PST 2014

Dear Lulu:

I am so touched that you dropped everything to drool for me. You are a
sweet hound to do so, and Horton is very thankful, since he has been so
worried about his mama, who is the whole world to him--especially since
he will not go out with anyone else.

Even though there have been moments when death seemed preferable to
living with this (which is why I'm pretty sure it's pneumonia, which
always makes me feel that way), I am still here. The human vet has
prescribed yet another medication, though not one I expected. I hope it
kicks this thing out of my system, but because the directions from the
doc and the ones in the package did not agree, I am not starting the
medication until tomorrow--oops, I guess it's this morning.

I have an appointment with the human vet on Monday, and he will
doubtless require an X ray then.

Please be kind to the male slave, even if he is highly clueless. Papa
slaves do not always have things down pat, but they love you all the
same.

Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets