[Dailydrool] archival posts

Betsie Muller betsie at fenrir.com
Fri Feb 28 09:34:34 PST 2014

Anita wrote:

"Now I haven't thought this suggestions all the way through, okay, but I
wonder if we could revive some of the really great stories about hte
people and hounds that are gone. For instance, I'm familiar with TBO but
he died before I can onto the Drool so I've never read any of his
stories. Same with Caruso, FeyFey, Cakie and Huggie, BobtheDog,
Pawcasso, Zephyr, and so many more...."

AMEN. I would love to read Elder Clara's stories, among others. But
please don't forget to add Sandi Wittenburg's Nick though!!!

Betsie