[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 19:37:39 PST 2014

Catching up with drools, drool is being sent to all those in need.   It is
going out to Hannah who is suffering from meningitis.  I hope the  meds help
and that she will be with you for some time yet.  Get better  quick Hannah,
and do not have any relapses.  It is going out to Marlene and  her Maggie
with the constant allergies.  Fingers are crossed that you get  on the road
kill list again so she can get good deer meat to eat, and that the  new drug
will become available and work for her.  Drool is also going out  to Lewis
who has lost several teeth.  I am sure he will heal and be back to  his old
self.  Poor Charlie was 11 and had 11 teeth removed, and got back  to his old
self.  Get better soon, Lewis, as your buddy Conley  wants to play, and is
complaining about being cooped up so much.  It  is also going out to Vern
who threw up and didn't want to eat, but is now  feeling better.  Hope he
continues to get better, and that the X-Rays  were good.

Lastly it is going out to Pamela.  I am sorry to hear that you may  have
pneumonia.  I hope that you will get the drugs and rest you need  to fight it
off and get better soon.  Drool is heading your way that you  get well and
that the furnace gets fixed so you do not freeze.  Being sick  and cold to
boot is not good.

Douglas