[Dailydrool] Dog Beds

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 11:05:45 PST 2014

The beds with the throws inside a cover sound like a great idea. We have dog beds, and then we have quilts folded up. Granted, a couple of mine paw the quilts ,

so they sleep on them not folded nicely, but they like them.

For   the beds: I always make sure they have removable covers. When I first bring them home, I remove said cover and put lawn and leaf bags (the really big ones)

over the insert. This also makes it easier to slide the cover on and off. If you have an accident (Fred pees on dog beds every once in awhile...) or someone pukes

on them, I just take off the cover, wash it, through away the plastic bag covers and put new ones on. I have thought of getting the big space bags, or the really big

zip lock bags , but they cost a lot more, and I would probably want to wash them instead of replacing.

Marilyn Briggs