[Dailydrool] Dog beds

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Mon Feb 3 14:25:13 PST 2014

  Thanks so much, Julie, for your dog-bed post. With one senior who is
borderline on Cushings' disease, a cat who likes to pee in dog beds, and
a puppy who hasn't quite gotten the idea that pee is always for outside,
I have enough bed challenges to write a pamphlet about (not quite book
length).

When I saw that $5 would go to Carolina Basset Hound Rescue, I was
thrilled. Our Horton was rescued by them and sent up here to Tri-State.
I can never repay their kindness in taking in Horton (then Freckles),
his mom, and his brother Speckles. Five dollars does not seem enough to
repay the love I daily get from this hound.

Looking at the information online, I have decided that
washnzippetbeds.com have come up with the dog bed I wish I had thought
of. What more can I ask of a bed than that it would be a blanket, crate
pad, and dog bed all in one? And since I should be able to actually fit
it in the washer without having to balance it as if I had a degree in
physics, I am incredibly pleased. I can't wait until they send it to me.
If the hounds adore it, I will have to get more and rehome the stinky
beds we now have to the garbage can.

Thanks for the heads up.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, who will ignore the new bed for
a day or two and then all decide they like it