[Dailydrool] Dog Beds

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 4 08:22:14 PST 2014

I have posted this in the past - but since the subject is being discussed
again - I thought it might be worth repeating...

I also confess I have not read the threads - so if this has already been
mentioned - I apologize.

The absolute BEST dog bed for comfort, size, and the ability to clean is
simply buying a standard crib mattress.

You can find a decent one at Walmart for about $30.00.

Not only do they provide very good support - the mattress itself is covered
in plastic which is easily cleaned.  Best yet - you can purchase perfectly
sized mattress covers, matress pads, fitted sheets and other crib bedding in
a whole host of stores!  Of course - all of these are easily laundered as
well....

Marilyn - loving Mom of Bridgemates Amanda Lynn, Samantha Sue and Bob Burns

---