[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Feb 4 09:48:31 PST 2014

hubby took me shopping yesterday,  first time out in two weeks,  it was
exhausting to say the least but everyone at the Andersons was glad to see  me,
on the way out of the store, hubby actually said " WOW, I can't believe so
many people actually like you "  bwahahahahahaha

Hubby gave both girls a bath yesterday  they look and smell wonderful,
Maggies allergies are so bad that we have decided to cook up some more of the
smelly S**** that they call venison-elk-suet dog food that I bought on
line.  this crap smells so bad makes me GAG,  but as soon as I brought  it out
of the freezer, the girls went crazy, they love it ! Maggie is still  having
loose stools, no matter what we feed her or give her, her stools are  still
soft and mushy and it must burn because she yelps, vet said there is NO
blood, pus or infection, because of her compromised system, she may never have
normal stools, something is going on in her gut.

So Sorry to hear of Debbies decision , but having been around several
family members who have passed from the big C,  I can understand her  decision,
you get tired, you are worn out and eventually you just don't want to  try
anymore. this is HER journey  and whatever she decides, we will respect  and
continue our love for this remarkable women who has touched each and
everyone one of us on the Drool.
We  LOVE YOU  DEBBIE

Love and hugs

Marlene and my girls