[Dailydrool] Challah

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:26:32 PST 2014

Dear Gracie,
We are very sad.  We have never had challah in our lives.  It sounds
really, really good.  Of course, I am a HUGE fan of almost any kind of
bread product.  We don't have any kosher bakeries where we live (can you
believe that?!).  We asked the mom to make us some, but she only makes
egg-free, gluten-free products.  Do they make egg-free, gluten-free
challah?  Personally, I don't mind eggs or gluten, and neither does Browyn,
but they are not good at all for Bugsey or the mom.

Beauford, with Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer