[Dailydrool] Challah

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:25:13 PST 2014

A quick Google returns a number of recipes for egg and gluten free challah.
Here are a few. I have not tried these, and am not certain they actually
resemble challah in any way other than shape.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/blog/food/2013/07/23/the-ultimate-gluten-free-challah-recipe/
http://thevword.net/2013/08/gluten-free-and-vegan-challah.html

Good luck!

Esther, with Waldo and Basil ATB