[Dailydrool] Probiotics

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Feb 11 11:42:12 PST 2014

I have had really awful digestive issues for years and have tried lots of
different probiotics.  The ones that work best (for me at least) are from
DrDavidWilliams dot com.  Dr. David Williams is a very well known doctor who
has worked in the natural/alternative health area for many years, and he
puts out some excellent products.  I tried most of the probiotics that were
available locally from good health food stores first and nothing helped
enough, so I finally broke down and ordered some of the Williams ones.  The
difference was totally amazing, and while I am paying more than at the
health food stores, the Williams probiotics work.  Since I used to spend
every evening doubled up in pain, it's worth it to me to pay a bit more for
the probiotics that finally stopped the pain.

If I were going to give some of these probiotics to my dog, I would use the
"Probiotic Advantage" one with 2 billion live bacteria.  (I use the
Probiotic  Advantage Extra but don't think you will need it and it does cost
more.) Go to DrDavidWilliams dot com, then click on Shop, then go down the
page to Probiotics.  Highly recommended for anyone who has seriously bad
digestive issues.  And no, I'm not affiliated, except as a satisfied
customer.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net