[Dailydrool] Probiotics

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 12 15:57:29 PST 2014

LISTEN TO BEV,  This lady knows what she is talking about, she  may not be
a vet, but she knows her
S*** !  bwahahaha    just a little  humor there,  sorry Bev, couldn't
resist, but seriously, Bev has helped me a boat load of  times, she has given me
some awesome advice and I trust her with my life and my  bassets.
Oh Yea,  I love her a lot ! she is amazing and  awesome !   Listen to her

seriously I would think twice about giving my Basset a probiotic if she is
on Chemo.  you are giving LIVE bacteria to a dog with no immune system.
sounds dangerous  but then I am a worry wort. just my two cents worth which
usually isnt worth a plug nickel.

Maggie is still a mess with her allergies,  I am thinking that there  is
something in the venison ? Elk ? what ever the hell else is in it ????   that
is giving  her a flare up, she is literally chewing her feet raw,  shaking
her head because her ears are bothering  her and she is covered in  bumps and
sores,  but guess what ????

WE HAVE NORMAL HARD TURRRRDDDSSSSSSS   NO MORE LOOSE STOOLS.

so now what do we do, switch her back to DOG food to give her allergies a
relief and take the chance on loose stools or do we continue this holy crap
smelly Im gagging venison/elk thing,  I only wish the animal control
officer or Maumee Police would call with a ROAD KILL  !