[Dailydrool] Jasmin and Joshua with Lilly ,Justin and Jade ATB.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Fri Feb 21 02:32:10 PST 2014

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need. Our slave
Johnathan sings to us, we like it most when he sings ' Just a Gigolo' in a
raunchy way .'You are so Vain' in a confident way and we also like the
repetitive beats of '9 TO 5' when he sings it to us. He also talks to us
,telling us what he is doing like 'let's go and close the gates' and we are
going out to Church, shopping or visiting. The slaves also have music
playing for us all day on a radio ,usually the Classic Music Radio
programme, we are very partial to the Scandinavian Composers. We went to the
Beauty Parlour on Tuesday and shared our taxi with a 13 year old blind
Bassett girl called Chloey ,who also spent the day with us at the Parlour.
We brought her home with us to show the slaves before sending her on to her
own home down the road. We had a very busy week with the bed  cleaners in,
as well as the carpet cleaners and the garden people preparing our garden
for the change of season into autumn.      We are sending comforting and
heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Whisky,  Rosie, Hoagie,
Harry and Copper and we will ask the slaves to give us an extra treat and
light candles in their memory. We are sending find a new home soon to Levi ,
Sabrina, Buster and Beau as well as the two basset boys who are inseparable
and will soon be losing their home. We are sending welcome drool to Gunner ,
Hal, Lucy and Jumbo. We are sending get well and stay well drool to Elvis ,
Elmer , Sophie ,Horton ,Jersey ,Lucy ,Vernon Q Basset and Solo ,with
comforting drool been sent to his dad slave Mike.

Jasmin and Joshua looking forward to a long walk in the cemetery and forest
this weekend.

Buppy Lilly, PW Justin and Sweet Jade ATB just looking in with interest.

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all the humans and houndies in drool
land a fun filled weekend.