[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly,justin and jade atb.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Sun Feb 23 04:00:11 PST 2014

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is
Jasmin and Joshua chiming in, our slave Johnathan went to collect his new
multifocal glasses  and we are now hoping that he will be able to see us
before tripping over us or accidently standing  on the tail. We had a
wonderful walk in the country this morning, so many wonderful smells after
yesterday's rain. We are sending welcome drool to Sadie. We are sending get
well and stay well drool to Crackers , PW Penny and PW Polly .We are sending
comforting and heart healing drool to the family and furfriends of human
Debbie Winchester as well as to the slaves and furfriends of houndies Murphy
and Onslow who have all left for the Bridge and will ask the slaves to give
us extra treats and light candles in their memory. Our Brother PW Justin
woofed in from the Bridge to tell us about the latest  ATB. PW Elder Clara
was in quite a state when she heard that her human mama Debbie had packed
her suitcase and was on her way to the Bridge. She rushed off to find sister
Daisy and good friend Bug to come with her in the beach buggy to meet Debbie
but was stopped by Queen Fey Fey as Debbie's work was not yet completed . As
Elder Clara was persistent  Queen Fey Fey

Called in the help of some humans to clamp the Beach Buggy so that it could
not be used. In the meantime Debbie was completing her last task on the way
to the Bridge. The task all rescuers complete on their way, collecting all
the sick, hungry and homeless hounds waiting for a loving human to collect
them all and bring them with them to the Bridge. Debbie cast her net wide
gathering in all the hounds needing assistance to get to the Bridge leaving
no one behind.  It was quite a sight with them all wearing the chains and
shackles of either sickness,  loneliness and despair and in some cases all
three ,making their way slowly to the Bridge. When they arrived ATB  Debbie
insisted that all the lonely , sick and homeless hounds cross the thresh
hold  first when arriving at the gate ,Debbie waited outside until the last
hound crossed the threshold before crossing herself thus completing her last
selfless and loving task before crossing over to the joys of wellbeing and
good health ATB . Debbie's face shone and lit up brighter than the brightest
star as she watched each hound she brought to the Bridge with her, cross the
thresh hold and become a lively , well hound once again and head straight
for the Buffet table. Finally when Debbie crossed she was Joined by her pack
who immediately  pushed her towards the Buffet Table. Queen Fey Fey as well
as all the other titled houndies left their stately homes and went to the
Buffett to welcome Debbie as well as Onslow, Murphy, Whisky, Rosie , Hoagie
, Harry and Copper who have all arrived safely ATB.

Jasmin and Joshua sending loss coping drool to ,Wayne , Amanda and family as
well as houndies, brother's Elwood and Jake and Sister Dollie

Lilly , Justin and Jade ATB looking forward to the auditions for  Peter Pan
the next show starting at the Amphi theatre and the producers are hoping
that Debbie Winchester will audition for the roll of Wendy.

Slaves William and Johanthan forever busy with one thing or another.