[Dailydrool] Debbie

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 05:14:13 PST 2014

I only got to actually speak to Debbie years ago especially when the
_BRUDDER ELWOOD HERE_ book was being published and after that by many
fun emails as Debbie always made me laugh with her writings.   She had
that special way of lifting spirits !!   Last night and this very
special morning as /all of heaven have gathered around to be with her as
she entered/ .

Debbie Winchester will remain our hero and icon .......our senior hounds
live because of her loving soul.
Wayne, we love you and all your family that have been by her side and
will continue to love all the hounds in your home.
Debbie, I myself , will look you up the second I join you up there.   We
can feast at the buffet and enjoy kissing all our loves we have lost.
All together again will be my hope.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager