[Dailydrool] Debbie

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Sat Feb 22 05:22:46 PST 2014

We are so saddened by the news of Debbie's passing.  She seemed to be here on the DD forever and we thought she would always be there for the Hounds.
Her love for our Bassets, especially the senior ones, was an inspiration to us for many years, as I know it always will be.  A while ago when she had to stop writing for Elder Clara on her reports from the Bridge, I was brokenhearted.  I had the idea that she would be able to let me know that my "Girls" had arrived safely when the time comes.
I am comforted to know that now, when the time comes, Debbie will actually be there to welcome Janie Anne and Siobhan when they make their own trips to the Rainbow Bridge.
We had been praying and drooling for Debbie during her ordeal for her return to her family, now we will continue to pray that she will be safe and happy up there with all the Hounds.  We will never stop "Believing"!
Debbie, we love you and will never forget you!  Thank you for being you!
Sad woofs,
Janie Anne and Siobhan (all ears hanging low in sadness and respect)
and Bill--- yes, our prayers just got a little longer--
God Bless you , Debbie Winchester!!!