[Dailydrool] Debbie

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 05:37:06 PST 2014

Thank you Bev for letting us know about Debbie's passing. This is a huge
blow for our community, but especially for those of you who have been
personal friends with Debbie. May you have the strength and hope you need
to get through these next days.

I take great comfort in knowing that Debbie is now with her beloved Elder
Clara and all the other hounds who have gone before her. I know that Elder
Clara was awaiting her arrival and that Debbie is now pain free and well
again.

I would like to send Debbie's family a sympathy card. Will someone please
re-post their address? I know it's been posted before, but it may be easier
for a re-post than fro everyone to search through the archives.

Thanks! Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset with Abigail &
Oliver, with Debbie, ATB)