[Dailydrool] Debbie

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 07:17:53 PST 2014

I am so sad to read of Debbie's passing to the Bridge, and as hard as this is too write, I respectfully wish to add my condolences, prayers and kind thoughts to her friends and family at this time.
I was very moved by what both Wen and Bill wrote.
I, too, missed Elder Clara's posts from the Bridge, and I loved Debbie's vision of  the Bridge, and all the shops and jobs each hound had there.
I love that Donna Lindy has launched Debbie's Dawgs, and the aide of Seniors can be carried on in her name.  I missed the deadline for this, but I plan to make a private donation, in Debbie's name,  to aid senior hounds.
I only knew Debbie through the DD, but we had private emails now and then.  When I had a trouble, she always had my back.
Dear Debbie, you will be missed, but you will always be remembered, and you taught us all the power of "believing".
Love,
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Little Nikki and Pierre jr.