[Dailydrool] Debbie

gcbassets gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Sat Feb 22 07:34:43 PST 2014

Drool Family
I too  have checked the drools faithfully, waiting for the drool that
let us know Debbie is with the Angels,or that somehow,someway she would
be able to come back against this awful cancer, I am so sad to hear that
it was not meant to be. Whilst we were not close as some, she always
responded to my emails, her DD posts cheered me up, and her love of our
houndies was boundless.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Wayne, their beloved houndies and
their family,  please know you in our prayers.
Sad Ahrooo's and soft snooter kisses
Tammara  :{
forever momma to Harley D, Pete and Lady
Murphy,Pw.Freckles,Doozer,Douglas, ATB and always in heart
please give my kids an ear scritch and belly rub Debbie!!