[Dailydrool] Debbie

Laura Moravinski loumo38 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 22 08:25:36 PST 2014

When I read the news of Debbie’s passing, I felt a sense of loss....as if I’d known her in person.  I didn’t have the privilege, but we did exchange emails when my Harry died that made me feel a kinship with her.  In one of her emails to me, she wrote “I had prayed and drooled so hard for Harry-but now he is watching over thousands of us Droolers-time will help-and someday soon you will think of things and smile-I really do believe....”  And now, that wonderful woman is in her place, watching over thousands of us Droolers, still believing.  In tribute to her, I will remember her kindness, her selflessness and her love for our beloved Bassets and I will smile.

I’m sure she gave my Harry a soft nuzzle as she passed by at the Bridge, collecting all the love that was waiting there for her.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and those who knew and loved her most.

Be at peace.

Laura Moravinski and Harry ATB