[Dailydrool] Debbie

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Feb 22 09:17:24 PST 2014

We want to extend our sympathy to everyone who knew and loved
Debbie.  She was casual and unassuming and genuine and fun
loving and so much more.  It was easy to admire her and appreciate
her love for the hounds, especially those with issues and the seniors.
And now we know how very brave she was, fighting so hard to come
back from what she went through between her cancer and the very
difficult protocol of her treatment.   But now her nightmare is done and
she's walked into the light . . . as I always say to the dogs that leave
us, "Fly high and run free", Debbie!

And so it is up to those of us who want to keep her cause for the
dogs she loved so much going.  Debbie wasn't here by accident,
she was here by choice and she found the opportunity to help those
hounds who had been lost or thrown away. We all know the stories.

And she comforted so many of us, many she never met in person,
with her Bridge stories.  Something to cherish and relieve a bit of
our pain which she shared with us.

I think it would be lovely if we all lit a candle for Debbie tonight; I
know we do it for dogs and I don't think Debbie would be anything
but delighted and maybe amazed at how many people are saddened
that she's not with us anymore.   I also think a group hug would be
great . . . can you imagine how big that would be?

Donna and Gracie, Bosley and Sunny