[Dailydrool] Debbie Winchester ATB

Rob Lyons hound at rjlp.com
Sat Feb 22 08:32:12 PST 2014

Hello Droolers,

I don't post very often but I read every drool and have been following
Debbie's illness, as it hits very close to home. Some of you may recall
that I lost my wife Jane to cancer just over a year ago. She also died
suddenly in her sleep at home. I am still seeing a therapist and on
medication as a result of my loss. I send my best to Wayne, and I can
honestly say I know what he is going through. The only thing that really
helps is time, and a lot of it. I wish I could say more.

Condolences,

Rob Lyons and Fendi