[Dailydrool] Food

Dale rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 27 16:14:05 PST 2014

Oh boy not again

I trust my vet.  A lot.  She like BB.  Another person I trust suggested addiction salmon and sweet potato because it is grain free.  I feed my hounds a combination of the two.  Along with canned pumpkin.  And green beans. And triple max joint supplement.  And baby carrots.  And apples and bananas and a ton of other fruits and veggies too

I know some folks who I respect that feed raw. And their dogs are as healthy as mine.  Which are very healthy btw

I think it is great to share experience and what works for you and your hounds

I was told a while back by a large number of droolers  that changing what you feed your hounds makes NO sense if your hounds are thriving and your vet approves.  And I think that is THE best advice

Dale

Sent from my iPhone