[Dailydrool] Worst states for animals

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 09:21:37 PST 2014

I found the article interesting and was surprised that Hawaii was not down among the worst states. Our Humane Society here is hampered by some nonsensical rules. they must talk to the suspected abuser by phone about the complaint before going to the location of the reported animal. they cannot go on a property to investigate an abuse case if the abused animal is not visible from the road and the owner does not let them in. I found out these rules the hard way.