[Dailydrool] Hawaii

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 13:19:46 PST 2014

I seem to recall that several other places have goofy laws that require
similar responses from the Humane Society people when they respond to a
complaint.

Locally,of course we have Animal Control saying that feral cats are
"wildlife" and therefore out of their zone of responsibility. If the
argument were not over something that rapidly becomes a critical problem in
an area,it would be funny. It is so incredibly idiotic. (in my opinion.) I
was personally shocked to see Illinois listed as a good state, since at
least this area is rife with dog fights and angry Pits and hapless bait
dogs and underfunded humane societies and kill shelters.

I didn't read the article but I should because I am wondering what the
criteria was.

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis. Conley and Doc who hopefully will never need the
services of the local shelter.