[Dailydrool] Jersey

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:55:52 PST 2014

I'm trying to keep a stiff upper lip here but Jersey isn't getting any
better with the meds and will be going for an ultrasound on her belly
tomorrow to see what is going on. The nausea and vomiting has been
going on too long and we need to know if there is a mass in there or
not. We can deal with anything they throw at us but not knowing and
having her be sick is awful for everyone. Especially her! Please say a
prayer and sling some drool for my girl. I'm hoping that we're just
throwing our money away!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger