[Dailydrool] Jersey

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 13:51:49 PST 2014

We just got back from our vet. The ultrasound was completely negative
until they got to Jersey's colon. There was so much fecal material and
gas in her colon that they did x-rays which showed a couple of spots
that were extremely distended and they were worried that she had
swallowed a rock, sock or some other foreign body. Jersey has NEVER
done that sort of thing but, if she were a puppy, she'd be having
surgery right now. There is probably some sort of obstructive process
going on there but, until they can see more, we just don't know what
it is. So, we have a laxative that she'll be taking this weekend that
is going to make her poop, poop and then poop some more and will redo
the x-rays on Monday. Wish I had something more definitive but that's
it for now. Many thanks to all of you for your good wishes, prayers
and drool. Please keep it going for my girl. I'll let you know what we
find out on Monday.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger