[Dailydrool] THANK you so much from GGBR

Addy Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 00:31:19 PST 2014

Sorry for the late reply on this.... I was waiting for the official
notice from the Animal Rescue site.... (and I believe we may still be
waiting...) but I did confirm on the winners results page that GGBR
got second place, and won 100 vaccinations.

Can't thank the Droolers enough for persevering and voting for us!!

I've never wanted to push GGBR for the Shelter Challenge as, being in
California, it is almost impossible to win anything.  There are a
couple of rescues that beat all other rescues hands down.  I'm very
impressed with those who understood the rules enough to work out how
we could win one of the State prizes though!!  Overall, we were ranked
#40, and it's all down to the power of the Drool!

Although I don't post much any more (believe it or not, Rescue work,
on top of a full time job, and a family to look after, takes most of
my waking hours!), I scan the digests when I can, and always find time
to vote for the shelter you all choose.

Happy New Year to you all... drool to those who are hurting...

Addy

Addy Dawes
GGBR Secretary/Treasurer

Sent from my iPad