[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 3 11:32:13 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

It's been quite busy here at my house, we had one of Natalie's camp friends as a house guest, and then she went home and Grandma came for a while, and now she has just gone home.  We had quite a surprise with all the house guests.  LuLu LOVES company.  Seriously.  LuLu.

Why you could have knocked me over with a feather.  LuLu hates nearly everyone and she isn't shy about saying so.  At least she always has.  She'll stand there about 10 feet from a stranger and start to bark.  If they don't get the heck out of her way she'll lung at them and she's not shy about mouthing them either if folks don't react quick enough.  Now LuLu has lived here almost 2 years and thats just how she rolls and momPerson took her to obedience class and mostly learned how to handle for LuLu such that strangers don't approach her and then she's fine.  With two or three exceptions she will ONLY let family members touch her.  But now, all of a sudden .....

LuLu is a social butterfly!!  I am not kidding.  momPerson started letting her approach people on walks and she just trots right up and introduces herself and wags and wants pets.  Well, if she likes the person.  You know right away if she has decided she likes the person or doesn't like the person but if she likes the person (or has met them before) she is just Miss Congeniality.  SERIOUSLY.  LuLu.  Our LuLu.

We think it all started when our Aunt Lani person came to stay this last time (in the end of November).  LuLu slept with her that time, with me and Gracie.  And now LuLu loves company and making friends.  Go figure.

More later from Snoopy who's sister is suddenly a social butterfly
with LuLu (stop on by, sit a spell)
and Gracie (wanna play?  huh huh, huh, huh, huh wanna play?)